WHAT & WHERE?
RACES DATE: September 28, 2019
PLACE: Rimetea, Alba county
PARTICIPATION FEES: TBA
FREE REGISTRATION for people with disabilities
DEADLINE ONLINE REGISTRATIONS: TBA
DECLARATIONS OF CONSENT: Adults & Children
IN THE KIT
Race number & race cip
Access to refreshment posts
Medal at the finish line (only for those registered and validated by Tuesday, Sept. 25th)
Access to the Gulyash Party & the Afterparty
Automatic registration at the raffle that takes place after the prize awards ceremony. (must be present at the raffle to win)
HOW DO I PAY?
ONLINE with a debit/credit card by (Date TBA). Follow the registration instructions that appear after filling in the registration form. If you wish to make the payment later, use the link in your sign-up confirmation e-mail.
BANK TRANSFER by (Date TBA) using the info below. If you pay using the services of the Romanian Post Office, please send the proof of payment at info [@] trascautrailrun.ro
- Green & Wild Association
- CIF: 27100974
- IBAN RON: RO69BTRL01301205W52857XX
- Bank: Banca Transilvania – Cluj-Napoca
- Payment details: ”First name, Last name / Trascau Trail Run”
ATTENTION! The program for the 2019 edition will be announced soon!
- Between 12:00 – 18:00 Race-kits pick-up from Alpin Expe Mountain Shop (Cluj-Napoca) str. Iuliu Maniu nr. 45
- Arrival at Rimetea Basecamp
- 19:00 – 22:00 Race-kits pick up / at Gonduzo, Rimetea
- 20:00 – 21:00 Technical meeting / at Gonduzo, Rimetea
- Pasta Party & Bonfire
- 06:30 – 08:30 Race kits pick up / at Gonduzo, Rimetea
- 08:30 – 09:00 Technical meeting / at Gonduzo, Rimetea
- 09:00 – START HALF MARATHON / downtown Rimetea
- 10:00 – 14:00 Kids Activities + Opening of the chill out & hammocks area / at Gonduzo, Rimetea
- 14:00 – START FAMILY / downtown Rimetea
- 15:00 – 17:00 Gulyas Party / at Gonduzo, Rimetea
- 16:00 – 17:00 Prize Awards and Raffle / downtown Rimetea
- 17:00 – 18:00 Workshop/ Presentation by Dr. Bianca Mot: The Health of Our Feet / at Gonduzo, Rimetea
- 18:00 – … Outdoor Party and Bonfire
- Trail Running
- Mountain Biking
- Guided Tours
For a delicious coffe, we recommend Laszlo’s Coffee Shop, the best coffe in Rimetea!